Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The I AM

I AM has always been
Has never been afraid
Never a rut of habit
Perfect power wisdom
Never short of time
Never short of Schillings
Never in the dark
His voice His Way
Is always in the chorus
Will I hear
Or want another?
My choice. My growth.
His life. Not mine.
He waits. He rejoices.
Then waits. How much?
Us God? Us know? Us grow?

Heb 3:7 Therefore, just as the Holy Spirit says, "TODAY IF YOU HEAR
HIS VOICE,8 DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEARTS AS WHEN THEY PROVOKED ME, AS IN
THE DAY OF TRIAL IN THE WILDERNESS, 9 WHERE YOUR FATHERS TRIED Me BY
TESTING Me, AND SAW MY WORKS FOR FORTY YEARS.B10 "THEREFORE I WAS
ANGRY WITH THIS GENERATION, AND SAID, 'THEY ALWAYS GO ASTRAY IN THEIR
HEART, AND THEY DID NOT KNOW MY WAYS';

Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice
have their senses trained to discern good and evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment